Classes are built around you and what you want to learn. Here are a few starting off points to give you an idea of what I offer.
LEARN TO SEW/ QUILT
- We can start at how to use your machine or how to follow a specific pattern
- usually 1-2 lessons depending on your beginning skill level
- you will create finished projects- relevant to your goals and desires.
- continue with “Beyond the Basics” with projects of your choosing!
LEARN TO KNIT
- learn to cast on, knit, purl and cast off.
- Usually 2 lessons with lots of at home practice
- make a couple washcloths or a scarf- projects are limited but other options available.
- continue with “Beyond the Basics” for knitting in the round, cables, whatever!
BEYOND THE BASICS
- Sewing, quilting or knitting- learning additional stitches, projects, and applications
- one lesson or a series of lessons over several weeks
- For a Baby Shower- applique onsies
- Birthday Parties / Sleepovers- Pillowcases
- Nerdy Boardgaming Group- Custom dice bags
- Let me know your group or your project idea and we’ll create something fun and unique for you and your event!
- Availability is subject to time and date- I’ve got a fairly flexible schedule but the more time before your class you can give me the more likely I’ll be available!
- Where I teach:
- In your home
- At a public Library or coffee house
- online using Skype or Facetime
- Availability may be subject to location restrictions
- Length of class time varies on whether private lessons or group and where the class is located.